After being completely revamped, CCM introduces the completely redesigned RibCor 70K skate. The 70K skate was rebuilt from the ground up by leading biomechanics, using feedback from top NHL players. The result is the new FlexFrame technology, which offers top level forward flexion and lateral stability. The result provides players the most optimized skating stride.
Other features on the 70K skate include a completely new heel lock design. The days of using the pump to achieve the customized fit in the heel are gone, and the contoured heel offers a high definition fit for all types of players. The Tritech pro tongue is a three layered 7mm felt tongue. It also contains HDPE foam and is molded to prevent lace bite, and offer pro level protection and comfort.
The boot sits on an extra stiff carbon composite outsole, which maximizes energy transfer. The Griptonite fobbed locks the skaters foot into place, while offering support and comfort. The 70K features the Speedblade 4.0 holder and Speedblade Black runners. All the redesigns reduced the overall skate weight by over 70 grams.
- 3D-lasted Composite with forward flexion and lateral stability design
- FlexFrame Technology
- TOTALDRI Liner with Durazone Abrasion Protection
- Multi Density Memory Foam
- Felt Tongue with Molded Lace-Bite Protection
- Extra Stiff Composite Outsole with Exhaust System
- Speedblate 4.0 holder and Speedblade Black Steel runner